first of all I wish you all a happy New Year!
It’s a new year what also means new goals, New Year’s Resolutions to be exact. In this post I want to share my New Year’s Resolutions with you.
Actually my New Year’s Resolutions are no New Year’s Resolutions, they are just some goals I have for already some time. I decided to collect them for the new Year so I have them all written down on one sheet of paper hahaha
So here they are My non New Year’s Resolution Goals:
- this Blog is my first “Resolution” and to care for my blog with at least two posts a month.
I just needed a ‘dead line’ so I chose January 1st, because I knew I would have time to set up my blog during Winter/Christmas break.
- my second “Resolution” is to keep up with my german YouTube channel.
– I also hope that I’ll be able to upload 50 videos this year
– and I want to improve the quality of my videos
- This year I want to go from Vegetarian to Vegan.
- I want to start doing more sports again.
– I got off track and work my way back
- I really want to improve my english and I’m already working on it.
- and we are almost at the end.
I really want to put more effort into my style. I started doing this again like 1 or 2 months ago and I want to keep up with it.
- my last Goal is to read 2 or 3 books this year.
I know that doesn’t sound like a lot, but for me it is a lot because I usually don’t really read any books.
What are your New Year’s Resolutions?
I hope you enjoyed this post ♥ Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments