Hello my Sweeties! ♥
Today I’d like to share my most worn lipsticks lately! They are cheap but also really nice and feel really good on the lips!
These are my Favorites Lately! :
- Fake NYX Soft Matt Lip Cream: NVX in the color 06
Easy to apply and really opaque! This baby is my go to party lipstick because it does not move a bit even if I kiss my boyfriend!
- Rival de Loop young: Matt Lipstick in the color 02 go MATT!
This is one of my favorite day to day Lipsticks! I love it because it stays with me quiet a while with out big touch ups! Also this Lipstick smells like strawberry sweets! *__*
- Rival de Loop young: Long Lasting Lipstick in the color 01 keep calm
I love to rock this lipstick when I don’t feel like drawing a lot of attention to myself. This lipstick is glossy but only a little bit it also has a light shimmer effect but not to much; It’s the perfect amount of shimmer in my opinion! You can easily blot it to have a more matt finish!
- Trend IT UP Limited Edition Lipstick: Nomadic Elegance Lipstick in the color 040
Unfortunately you can’t buy this lipstick anymore but this does not change the fact that I love to wear this lipstick! This is one of the few really glossy lipsticks I own and WEAR. A light nude with a slightly warm undertone; Just the right amount of warmth for my undertone – Lipsticks with really warm undertones do not suit me AT ALL! This lipstick is easy to combine with my outfit and make up. I like to wear it whenever I have no clue what lipstick to wear!
- ASTOR: Perfect Stay Fabulous all in one Lipstick in the color 301
A highly pigmented but also kind of sheer lipstick! I like to do a gradient lip with this lipstick because it is really easy to blend out. Perfect color for days when you already have a lot going on in your face and outfit!
- Last but not least This Purple greyish Cream Lipstick/Liquid Lipstick I made myself! (There will be a Tutorial on this on soon!) This color is really long lasting and a great eye catcher! I love to but on this baby whenever I wan’t my outfit to be a little bit more ”grunge”!
What cheap Lipstick do you love to wear? Tell us in the comments!
I really hope you enjoyed this post! Please leave a comment down below!