Hello Sweeties ♥
This is post #3 of this Advent Calendar!
Every Winter I feel like everyone is doing lots of cool things and is having a good time. Everyone except me because I don’t really know what to do end end up doing nothing. Instead I stay in bed or at least at home all day. This year I decided I’d like to change that. I started by creating a list of nice and fun activities to do or try this Winter! I also want you to add anything I missed! Please leave a comment down bellow!
Things to try This Winter!
- Have a snowball fight even if you are ”too old”
- Build a snowman!
- Make baked apples
- Bake Cookies
- Make a Christmas movie marathon
- Stay in your pajamas all day
- Read a book from the beginning to the end
- Set some simple goals for 2017
- Make some Handmade gifts!
- Take some pictures of Christmas lights!
- Try a new (Winter/Christmas themed) recipe
- Make a photo album
- Try a new restaurant
- Have breakfast at a Café
- Spend some time with your family
- Plan your next vacation
- Get fancy with your gift wrapping
- Go Gift shopping early this year! (Here is a guide to stress free Christmas gift shopping)
- Spend some Quality time with your Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Friends or your Family!!
I hope you found something you’d like to try this Winter! Feel free to leave a comment down bellow! Maybe you’d also like to see a guide to stress free Christmas gift shopping. See you tomorrow for the next post of this advent calendar!